Agreements negotiation and artist representative
Based on Article 6.3 of the French lawyer national interior rules, Mrs. Pierre can intervene for different types of artists in several fields (entertainment, music, dance, modeling) as a lawyer/ artist representative.
She can advise and negotiate on behalf of her client and support him during the time of the agreement.
Artist representative for the benefit of the artist’s career
The law firm combines the skills of an artistic agent as well as a legal experience with artist’s rights, copyrights and intellectual property law to usefully guide the artists in the various aspects of their job:
Need a contract negotiation lawyer?
Contact Fanny PIERRE, Lawyer qualified in intellectual property law in Draguignan, South of France.
Legal protection of the artist
The role of a lawyer / artist representative is broader than the simple defense of the artist’s interest.
His advises concern the entire of the artist’s career and have for purpose to secure the protection of the intellectual property rights of the artists with the necessary ethical respect:
- advises on a legal standpoint in intellectual property, copyrights law and derivative
- research, negotiating and drafting of artist’s contracts
- examination of the content as well as a control of the law on the different contracts (work contracts, production and licensing agreements, recording contracts for radio, TV, etc.)
- Follow up on the good execution of the artist’s contracts
- Negotiation through the operating condition of the artist’s work
- Mediation, amicable resolution of conflict or a litigation situation.